Date of next meeting, Monday 5th October at 7pm in the George
Jill will be leading a session to get the orchard spruced up for Apple Day from 10.30 onwards. Tea and Coffee provided.
MUDLARKS June 7th
One of The BBC Breathing Places events
Mudlarks! Clay puddling the wildlife pond
- Meeting point: The Orchard is behind St Mary’s Church, South Street, Bridport, DT6. The wildlife area is clearly visible from either entrance.
- What to bring: Prepared to be barefoot to the knee. Towel. hat and sunscreen if hot, waterproof jacket if wet, Your own refreshments, sandwich and drinks.
- Age group: Adults and children at secondary school (11 to 18)
- Further info: Disabled access. Parking in Skilling car park and walk along the river, and cross the bridge. No toilets on site, but in pub, across South Street, and in Bucky Doo square(5 mins)
- More details available from: Jill Lloyd
- Email: jill.lloyd at virgin.net
- Tel: 01308 458480
Also please note, meetings of Bridport Community Orchard Group will in future be held in the side room of the George pub, corner of west and south streets, (by kind invitation of Mike)
These will be on the FIRST MONDAY of each month at 7pm. Except when it is a bank holiday, when it will be the following night.
So next meeting will be June 1st. ALL WELCOME